* Please indicate ministry or agency name in remarks field.
* Your Corporate Services Account Manager will be able to assist you should you require further clarifications on this.
* Disclaimer: NTU Convocation Antigen Rapid Test
If you have made an appointment for the NTU Convocation Antigen Rapid Test, please ensure you have your invitation letter* (the invitation letter wording may change, depending what NTU uses)
You may be rejected if you are unable to produce the official letter.
1. You will need to complete a medical consent and declaration at the clinic before the vaccine is administered.
*For CAGHS,Packages and/or additional tests with Ultrasound/Mammogram may not be completed on the appointment date for Health Screening, subject to available slots. Another appointment may be arranged by the clinic for these test(s).*
1. Clinics will contact you for your Radiology/Mammogram/Ultrasound appointment slots.
2. Mammogram is not available at this moment at Singapore Land Tower @ Raffles Place, and Holland Village.
Mammogram is available at MBFC, Shaw Centre & Raffles Medical @Raffles Hospital.
3. Bone Densitometry only at Raffles Medical @ Raffles Hospital.
4. Screening reports turnaround time within 2 weeks.
If you would like to opt for Bone Densitometry, please call 6311 1222 to make a special arrangement.
1. If your package includes radiology scans (such as an ultrasound or a mammogram), scans appointments are subject to availability and may be scheduled on another day.
2. Singapore Land Tower @ Raffles Place only provides ultrasound services, mammogram and tonometry services are not available.
1. You will need to consult a doctor if you have not had a flu vaccine administered in Raffles Medical before.
2. You will need to complete a medical consent and declaration at the clinic before the vaccine is administered.
*For your convenience, the cost of the Cancer Marker Package ($110 before GST), and/or vaccines for Shingles ($264 before GST),
and/or Pneumococcal ($103 before GST - Pneumovax 23, $163.80 before GST – Prevenar 13) will be deducted from your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) where applicable. If the
balance amount of your FSA is insufficient, the over-spent amount will be recovered from your salary.