* Please indicate ministry or agency name in remarks field.
* Your Corporate Services Account Manager will be able to assist you should you require further clarifications on this.
* Disclaimer: NTU Convocation Antigen Rapid Test
If you have made an appointment for the NTU Convocation Antigen Rapid Test, please ensure you have your invitation letter* (the invitation letter wording may change, depending what NTU uses)
You may be rejected if you are unable to produce the official letter.
1. You will need to complete a medical consent and declaration at the clinic before the vaccine is administered.
1. You will need to consult a doctor if you have not had a flu vaccine administered in Raffles Medical before.
2. You will need to complete a medical consent and declaration at the clinic before the vaccine is administered.
*For your convenience, the cost of the Cancer Marker Package ($150 before GST), and/or vaccines for Shingles ($206.18 before GST),
and/or Pneumococcal ($224.01 before GST) will be deducted from your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) where applicable. If the
balance amount of your FSA is insufficient, the over-spent amount will be recovered from your salary.
2. Ladies planning on mammogram and/or ultrasound breasts for screening are advised to arrange appointments 8 weeks after completing the second dose of the
If you are experiencing symptoms or have concerns, please see your Doctor immediately for advice.