* Please indicate ministry or agency name in remarks field.
* Your Corporate Services Account Manager will be able to assist you should you require further clarifications on this.
* Disclaimer: NTU Convocation Antigen Rapid Test
If you have made an appointment for the NTU Convocation Antigen Rapid Test, please ensure you have your invitation letter* (the invitation letter wording may change, depending what NTU uses)
You may be rejected if you are unable to produce the official letter.
1. You will need to complete a medical consent and declaration at the clinic before the vaccine is administered.
*For CAGHS,Packages and/or additional tests with Ultrasound/Mammogram may not be completed on the appointment date for Health Screening, subject to available slots. Another appointment may be arranged by the clinic for these test(s).*
1. Clinics will contact you for your Radiology/Mammogram/Ultrasound appointment slots.
2. Mammogram is not applicable at Singapore Land Tower @ Raffles Place & Holland Village.
3. Bone Densitometry only at Raffles Medical @ Raffles Hospital.
4. Screening reports turn around time within 2 weeks.
1. You will need to consult a doctor if you have not had a flu vaccine administered in Raffles Medical before.
2. You will need to complete a medical consent and declaration at the clinic before the vaccine is administered.
*For your convenience, the cost of the Cancer Marker Package ($110 before GST), and/or vaccines for Shingles ($264 before GST),
and/or Pneumococcal ($103 before GST - Pneumovax 23, $163.80 before GST – Prevenar 13) will be deducted from your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) where applicable. If the
balance amount of your FSA is insufficient, the over-spent amount will be recovered from your salary.